1. I will be becoming a father for the first time early in the New Year – as a result I have decided to go prematurely grey now as I feel that will save me a lot time later on.
2. I’ve lived and worked in both Spain and France and was fluent in both languages. Time and lack of use has dented that slightly in recent years but I can still hold my own. (I am still referring to my linguistic abilities, I might add).
3. I did magic (conjuring) shows for children for a time when I was much much younger – I also worked for Birds Eye measuring their peas.
4. I used to be able to recite full episodes of Fawlty Towers and a variety of Monty Python and Not The Nine o’Clock News sketches – I gathered from friends that this can be quite amusing the first couple of times but becomes slightly annoying by the time you get into double figures. Early retirement as a stand-in John Cleese was offered (then demanded) and therefore accepted.
5. I grew up in Lowestoft – its claim to fame is not that it is a sleepy ex fishing town in Suffolk but rather that Lowestoft Ness is the most easterly point in England … oh, and the band “The Darkness” hail from there as well.
I’ll pass this on to some people that I have been working with over the past few months:
No related posts.